Sunday 22 November 2009

Taking a walk in my country



Sunday afternoon ..me and my wife and of course Jack are walking in the country nearby small hills that sorrounds our village . A cloudy cold weather accompanies us in the muddy country.
Yellow and red leaves trees lie on the ground.

A thin fog hides the hills, and a thin rain is still falling down.
Jack runs as usual smelling everywhere sometimes taking a glance at us.
A sad story
Today we have been informed that the Marco's cat was lost this week in a unfortunate circumstance.
Marco a dear friend of us was in the veterinary ambulatory , while he was managing to come back at home, after the medical examination, the cat ( a female 10 years old) run away from the cage, probably because scared.
There was no way for Marco to catch the cat, "Tea" was definitely lost.
But this is a drama inside another little drama ... Marco had two cats his elder cat ( a male 15 years dead a week ago ) so he and his wife are very sad now ... it's a sad story .

2 comments:

  1. It is so pity! I remember similar story with my cat "Pelle". I took him to ambulance for operation (from tomcat - to cat). During taking out the cat from the car he dissapered, but luckily we find him and safely returned home. I hope that Marco's cat will be founded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice story tinged with sadness! Such is life.

    ReplyDelete