Sunday 29 November 2009

Friuli Flavours

Two "Camarin" favourite plates






We have been today at Moruzzo for lunch with some friends (Dino Anita). We enjoy having a nice meal at "Camarin" restourant, a typical Friuli kitchen.












The first plate is a typical Friuli plate is called "broade e muset" (sounds like turnip and pork ) despite the aspect it has a good taste.

The second plate is a typical boiled mix (pork and beef with vegetables), good taste.






A long Weekend ..

It has been a "long weekend for my stomach" i had a dinner last saturday with a group of school friends. We celebrate the 35 year of our sec. school degree. It's a long time !
It's funny to see we are still "the same" despite our "white hair" i mean we still have something to tell each other

or to recall from our school or life experiences, so it was a pleasant time to spend.
The restourant was adapted from an old hist. building.

So nice place nice meal people.

5 comments:

  1. I love photographs of food (as I'm sure you know - http://www.flickr.com/photos/dsugden/sets/72157601694796458/) and love the way we all now take out our phones/cameras and take pictures of food before we eat. It has become accepted (or at least tolerated) practice!

    Sadly, photographing food was the downfall of my camera. When I was away from your Leeds group (in London and Birmingham) I left my best camera in the restaurant and it was stolen.

    Hey ho. Bu the food you have shown here looks delicious.

    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David thanks for your comments.
    I am sorry for your camera i sow your comments on your blog about that.

    When i was in York with Sigfried i slepped into the grass with my precious camera in my hand. It was completely covered by mud.
    Well i spent a long time to clean up it .. but as you can see it's still working.
    Anyway i would be very happy if you could taste the plates described .. of course here. Regards Roberto
    PS still busy a lot ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks so tasty. I am sure that Siegrfried would be happy to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ate the boiled mix im Cremona/Milano last oktober. It´s was very delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear Porto i suspect that you are a gourmet !

    ReplyDelete