Tuesday 8 December 2009

First Snow



Since my experience at Leeds Met University i like sometimes to take my camera with me and make photos or video clips of the environment or particular events of my life.
Two days ago, thanks to a wonderful sunny day (after many days of cold rain) i took the opportunity to get some photos and video clips to the mountains chain that surrounds my village on the north side.
It had snow a lot the last days as you can see.
Mountains are more or less 50 km far from my village and the highest you can see at the beginning of the video clip is about 2000 mt high ... it's called "Chiampon" it is followed by a chain of mountains called "Musi", at the end of this chain you can see the highest mountain in the east alpes (Giulie) closed to the Slovenia border that is called Canin (2587 mt).
In the video clip you can also see two small castles (Villalta and Moruzzo castles built in 11 and 13 century) with a mix of photos i took during last weeek.
Sorry but the video clip is quite wavy because i had to use an high zoom factor keeping the camera in my hand.


1 comment:

  1. What beautiful mountains in the snow! I expect you will go skiing soon? Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete